Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.493 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 115% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,563₴ (€1,637) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)