Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.006 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 126% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,540₴ (€1,713) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (41 minutes ago)