Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 603%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.393 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 313% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,139₴ (€1,183) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)