Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.960 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,365₴ (11,272 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)