Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 443%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.918 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 196% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,247₴ (€1,599) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)