Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00895 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,293₴ (COL$3,719,784) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)