Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.031 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,532₴ (£1,652) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)