Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,409 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,740₴ (Bs 14,752,673) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)