Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,325 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 UAH / VEFX *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 10,935₴ (Bs 33,006,837) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)