Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 1708%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,207 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.704 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 617% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 116,451₴ (Bs 43,065) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (36 minutes ago)