Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 428%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,906 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45029 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 448% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 147,967₴ (328,603 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)