Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,399 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 25,266₴ (Bs 223,996,200) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)