Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 1407%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,626 prices entered by 400 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.596 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 610% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,034₴ (Bs 25,441) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (40 minutes ago)