Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,067 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 73% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,350₴ (R 24,775) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)