Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.894 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,118₴ (GH₵2,565) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)