Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40247 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,500₴ (48,450 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)