Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38600 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,871₴ (46,298 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)