Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.958 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,172₴ (AU$2,464) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)