Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.371 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,101₴ (R$ 5,576) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)