Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.175 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,813₴ (R$ 3,319) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)