Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 581%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.427 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 198% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,708₴ (R$ 4,237) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)