Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.168 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,410₴ (€577) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)