Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.881 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,193₴ (€1,104) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)