Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.969 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 189% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,292₴ (R$ 5,432) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)