Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 449%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.354 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 287% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,558₴ (R$ 4,496) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)