Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.231 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 311% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,675₴ (R$ 7,493) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)