Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.556 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,543₴ (R$ 6,027) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)