Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,016₴ (R$ 4,835) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)