Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03893 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,217₴ (CH$647,783) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)