Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03972 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,895₴ (CH$400,222) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (37 minutes ago)