Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 7,471₴ (Bs 12,457,444) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (37 minutes ago)