Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09339 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,796₴ (222,667 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)