Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 989%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.868 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 520% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,413₴ (Bs 25,949) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)