Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 378%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.050 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 138% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,133₴ (S/. 4,613) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (39 minutes ago)