Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.411 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,018₴ (S/. 3,926) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)