Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 395%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.333 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 144% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,724₴ (S/. 4,767) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (43 minutes ago)