Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,641 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.471 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 13,607₴ (E£ 9,248) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (40 minutes ago)