Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,624 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,532₴ (E£ 8,021) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)