Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,299 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.555 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,290₴ (E£ 22,692) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)