Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.935 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 168% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,027₴ (AU$3,764) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (41 minutes ago)