Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.363 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 285% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,075₴ (AU$2,459) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)