Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.488 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,197₴ (€1,351) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)