Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.110 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 215% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,640₴ (€1,113) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (35 minutes ago)