Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.948 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 228% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,781₴ (€1,095) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (43 minutes ago)