Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 425%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 217% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,443₴ (€1,806) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)