Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.739 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,821₴ (€1,198) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)