Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.410 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 131% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,491₴ (Mex$ 26,585) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)