Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12259 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 94% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,270₴ (206,141 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)