Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15664 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 157% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,957₴ (159,326 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)