Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16653 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 176% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,196₴ (259,391 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)