Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26287 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 48% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,250₴ (₨ 61,816) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (40 minutes ago)