Cost of living comparison between Butwal, Nepal and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23991 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,229₴ (₨ 105,161) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)