Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.085 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,754₴ ($2,199) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)