Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 159% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,722₴ (﷼ 44,352,028) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)