Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 397%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02344 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 291% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,876₴ (₩2,170,787) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (37 minutes ago)