Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 423%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02534 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 320% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,252₴ (₩1,825,046) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)