Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02437 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,118₴ (₩1,933,240) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)