Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 547%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02334 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 303% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,436₴ (₩2,803,582) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)