Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.975 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 201% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,840₴ (€1,686) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)