Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.790 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 81% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,099₴ (﷼ 2,666) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (38 minutes ago)