Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.160 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 98% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,118₴ (﷼ 4,486) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)