Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.670 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 181% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,729₴ ($1,715) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (37 minutes ago)