Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01524 UAH / BIF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 64% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,700₴ (1,292,655 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)