Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01518 UAH / BIF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 71% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,102₴ (1,126,955 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)