Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 387%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 215% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,254₴ (€1,751) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (37 minutes ago)