Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.207 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 205% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,624₴ (€1,174) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (18 minutes ago)