Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.939 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 217% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,845₴ (€963) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (39 minutes ago)