Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02454 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 282% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 106,840₴ (₩4,353,710) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)