Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02383 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,674₴ (₩993,372) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nanjing costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)