Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,750 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.070 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,457₴ (4,873 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)