Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,913 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.792 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,515₴ (5,376 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)