Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,950 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.515 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 141% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,207₴ (6,018 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,800TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vlorë costs 25,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)