Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,635 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.531 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 137% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,125₴ (4,000 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)