Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 583%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 395% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 80,404₴ (€2,734) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)