Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.242 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,617₴ (31,903 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)