Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 161% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,410₴ (37,960 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)