Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 156% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,014₴ (36,698 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)