Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.240 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,899₴ (23,310 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)