Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 529%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.704 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 385% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,810₴ (£2,338) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)