Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 369%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.418 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 198% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,380₴ (€1,702) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)