Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 402%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.540 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,333₴ (4,023 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)