Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 375%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.887 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 132% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,546₴ (3,709 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)