Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.076 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,179₴ (4,689 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)