Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.557 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 262% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,587₴ (C$2,893) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)