Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40528 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 132% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,838₴ (₨68,688) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)