Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.415 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,376₴ (€1,349) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)