Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 401%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.490 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 224% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,599₴ (€1,096) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)