Cost of living comparison between Braga, Portugal and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.154 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 219% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,898₴ (€1,780) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bhavnagar costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨9 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Alanya costs 80TL (30 minutes ago)