Cost of living comparison between Botshabelo, South Africa and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.917 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,999₴ (R 8,347) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)