Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.110 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 304% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,532₴ (€1,689) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (39 minutes ago)