Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.246 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 216% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,714₴ (10,695 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (33 minutes ago)